Productive multi-spindle machine with 8 spindles
8 main spindles, up to 2 swiveling synchronous spindles and up to 16 tool carriers.
- Highly-dynamic slides with sliding guide (X-axis)
- Non-wearing Z-axis due to quills with hydrostatic support
- Chuck part machining with loading and unloading by robots
Up to 16 tool holders with 1 or 2 axes and optional Y-axis can be used variably
- Versatility is the strong point of the MS22-8. Whether complex parts or different processes are involved – anything is possible
- More options for rear end machining with hydraulically locked and extremely fast swiveling synchronous spindle
- Already included: the operating system iXpanel i4.0 ready with 18.5” touch screen and Siemens S840D sl
MS22-8 in focus
The expansion options
Double four-spindle machine – a profitable upgrade option
- Additional part production time reduction due to simultaneous manufacturing of 2 workpieces
- 14 tool carriers with 1 or 2 axes (optionally also Y-axis)
- 2 swiveling synchronous spindles
- 2 rear slides (option) with 3 tools each, of which up to 2 are live
Two identical or two different workpieces can be machined in parallel.
Result: fast cycle times.
Eight-spindle machining with simultaneous rear end machining
- Front end machining with up to 15 X/Z tool carriers (optional Y-axis)
- Cutoff end machining at the same time
- 1 swiveling synchronous spindle
- 1 rear slide
- Versatile machining options
- Machining of highly complex workpieces possible
Reduced cycle time with time-determining rear end machining
Pioneering multi-spindle technology
Explore the virtually limitless machining flexibility and the advantages of the INDEX MS22-8 multi-spindle turning automatic.
The adjacent animation shows you a wide variety of machining options on a multi-spindle machine.